Associate, Digital Marketing, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Key Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for driving digital inclusion and education programs - such as BSHARP that aims to educate consumers against online scams and drive digital adoption of digibank app and improve discoverability of digibank capabilities, both online and app.
- Deepen penetration of PayNow in the market and drive PayNow sign-ups via NRIC and mobile numbers.
- To provide support for cards usage tactical campaigns to the overall Cards Lead and drive merchants' usage communications by ensuring the promotions are communicated clearly and are simple to understand
- The candidate is also responsible for driving top funnel traffic for property, car and utilities marketplaces.
- The candidate will be accountable for driving the marketing and business objectives across paid, earned and owned channels through marketing campaigns and events for digibank, PayNow, Cards Usage and rewards, and marketplaces (property, car and utilities)
- Through the campaigns, the candidate will be accountable for building and shaping brand perception across the various initiatives while introducing innovative and disruptive marketing and communication strategies and execute plans to achieve the desired business outcomes
- To grow customer stickiness and acquire new customers by deepening customer engagement through the use of contextual and hyper-personalised marketing, drive advocacy campaigns, exploring novel touchpoints and inventive ways of marketing
- Create valuable insights through the analysis of data to drive digital acquisition, transactions and engagement while building segment knowledge and insights to identify opportunities to better connect with our audiences.
- The candidate will work closely with various key stakeholders, including internal and cross-functional teams, as well as external partners such as media and creative agencies;
- The Marketing Manager will define KPIs, identify key drivers and initiatives, and work out a dashboard to measure the success of the marketing initiatives, laddering back up to bank's objectives
- Be able to work independently and show initiative when it comes to providing regular updates along with recommendations to refine overall strategy and improve results
- Must be strong in budget management and be conscientious in budget tracking
- Ensure brand identity is consistently applied across all marketing materials
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
- Degree in Business or Marketing preferably
- The individual needs to be a data-driven marketer and a self-starter who understands how to uncover and act on consumer insights
- Understands the principles of driving customer engagement (via paid and owned channels) and conversational commerce.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced, collaborative and iterative environment and is adaptable to changing business needs and challenges
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about solving customer and business challenges and constantly questioning the norm
- Experienced in leading and working with advertising and media agencies
- Banking knowledge is an advantage
- Need to have strong writing and presentation skills