Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life in Singapore is the combination of AXA Singapore and HSBC Insurance. Here you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank.Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life in Singapore we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our combined team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.Together we will pursue efficient ways of working. We will harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. And the protection we offer will create broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.”
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate Director/Director, HNW Partnerships and Business Development Support. Principal Responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate new custodian bank and platform provider agreement/accounts setup, and be the key holder to relationships with the custodian banks and partners
- Facilitate end to end VUL/PPLI process from new case submission to custodian account setup and policy issuance
- Liaise with internal stakeholders e.g., New Business, Policy Servicing, Corporate Secretary, Finance for custodian related matters and requests
- Business development support for enquiries from distributors pertaining to VUL/PPLI
- Be a product and administrative process expert for VUL/PPLI for distribution partners
- Support operating models and processes to advance VUL/PPLI sales for all HSBC Life distribution channels.
- Contribute to sales and distribution team efficiencies and develop or enhance existing process and distribution model
- Facilitation and oversight of the internal operation case management of VUL/PPLI cases – submission to inception ratios targets; length of time in each case processing steps (SLAs)
- Negotiate service standards with distribution channel management and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure self and team activities comply with relevant legal/regulatory requirements and HSBC practice standards and procedures by implementing a high level of HSBC Insurance brand and value awareness
- Implement guidelines established by HSBC Group / Insurance
- Assist the team in promoting a positive risk and compliance culture within the business in line with the Group Standards
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Quality deliverables within a timely manner
- Degree with at least 2 years of relevant working experience dealing with VUL/PPLI related work
- In-depth understanding of HNW VUL and PPLI products and custodian related work
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.