FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
The position is responsible for the Unit Linked and Pensions Business (ULPB), TDA & Service Propositions
•\tThis is a regional position providing support all of the AIA group of companies
•\tCandidate is expected to work independently without direct supervision
- Enhance customer experience and journey through TDA by developing and driving adoption by local business units (LBU) of digital tools for Investment Linked and Pension offerings including front end and back-end developments such as Snowflake 1.0 & 2.0.
Strategy & Business Planning:
- Lead TDA business transformation developments to enhance Unit Linked and Pension Funds Ecosystem for all stakeholders
- Primary driver for identifying significant opportunities for unit- linked operational enhancements and collaborating with Group Investment Services and Middle Office as well as LBUs to develop solutions.
- Develop and own dashboard for investments-linked and pensions business which incorporates key information and metrics that assist in management reporting and decision making
- Develop and own GULPB portal and other digital infrastructure.
- Work with relevant Group teams and LBUs to craft and execute strategies to drive the growth of the unit-linked and pension business across the region.
- Act as a project manager for the Ascend 200: Long Term Savings - ULP 2.0 pillar.
- Develop and implement projects and initiatives to enhance the operations, reporting and services of the Investment Linked and Pension business.
- Work with diverse stakeholders and to present ideas and arguments confidently and convincingly to senior management
- Assist with GULPB projects and initiatives from time to time as required.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.