The Role Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for consumer bank marketing with a focus on managing affluent segment, wealth content and digital platforms, including conceptualising, planning and executing of end-to-end marketing campaigns and client communications on all forms of channels.
- Build strong working relationships and active engagement with business and function stakeholders to support and fulfil agreed KPIs.
- Good agency and vendor management skills.
- Deliver strong, impactful marketing campaigns and client's communications materials to drive business objectives and targets. Understand content management and able to delivery them through digital and social media space.
- Improve and enhance customers' experiences by leveraging on wealth content and platforms to drive stronger engagement and deepening relationships with both existing to bank clients as well as new to bank prospects.
- Manage offline and online marketing campaigns. Able to review media buys and use the necessary levers to drive optimisation of these plans within the allocated budget.
- Initiate, review and analyse all campaign requirements with Business teams, managing the required approvals.
- Good writing skills to condense and summary lengthy report and insights into consumer speak that will excite readers.
- Proactively coordinate with other marketing team members, as well as product and segment teams for support to deliver excellence in marketing and client communication excellence.
- Good financial acumen to manage within allocated budget. Strong negotiation skills to work with vendors as well as manage internal customers and stakeholders.
- Manage all agencies and vendors, ensuring the creative briefs are accurate, ensuring timelines and key milestones are met, and budget are adhered to.
- Track, measure, analyse events and report on campaign ROI, performance, and budgets.
People & talent
- Ensure all marketing campaigns/programs are managed in alignment with the Bank's standards.
- Coordinate with group teams to synergize plans supporting the overall marketing programs and business goals.
- Diligent tracking and monitoring of these marketing channel performances.
- Strong project management skills to see projects from ideation to collecting and reporting of results.
- Understand how to market and communicate events to affluent segment, that befits their lifestyle and status.
- Raise the bar to deliver impactful wealth contents to the consumers.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Responsible for maintaining Marketing standards and Brand compliance. Reinforce brand consistency in tone, manner, look and feel.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Strong partnership with multiple internal stakeholders to jointly drive key initiatives
- Group & Country levels
- Corporate Affairs, Brand & Marketing (CABM)
- Consumer, Private & Business Banking (CPBB) - relevant stakeholders and business partners
- Operations and Finance
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solid relationships with external vendors and partners
- Event organizers
- Advertising agencies
- Media agencies
- External vendors such as content generators, printers and so on.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- 7+ years' experience in all aspects of Marketing, campaign management and client's communication. Preferably within the financial industry.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from recognised tertiary institutions.
- Strong understanding of conceptualizing marketing toolkits and applying their principles and guidelines for campaign and marketing programs.
- Good writing skills and strong understanding of wealth products and digital platforms. Able to use marketing communications to increase engagement and drive responses from clients.
- Understand the latest digital trends and customers' digital journeys. Good knowledge of leveraging new and innovative concepts and trends in the campaigns, able to apply these knowledge and insights to run marketing activities to optimize positive client's experience and engagement.
- Strong communication skills and good ability to manage stake holders at all levels.
- Able to multitask and deliver high quality execution/implementation.
- Experienced leadership and interpersonal skill; with ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Goals and results oriented. Adept in analysing results and using tracking tools to measure performances.
- Good business acumen to manage budget and resources.
About Standard Chartered
- Social Media Strategy
- Channel optimisation /Digital Marketing Channels
- Account Management
- Content Management skills
- Crisis Management
- Data & Insights
- Campaign Evaluation skills
- Reporting & Analytics
- Campaign Management Skills
- Customer Service skills
- Sales skills
- Training skills
- Personal data management
- Financial analytics
- Brand Management
- Project management
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do.
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well.
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others and work collectively to build for the long term.
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations.
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum.
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns.
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits.
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning.
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers