Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world's most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Drive vertical go-to-market (GtM) and sales processes - ensure alignment across functions and regions, specifically:
- Market segmentation & prioritisation of key customer segments (ensure alignment to product strategy)
- Double down on key verticals GtM to amplify effectiveness globally (i.e. pushing out content / whitepapers, case studies, industry corporate site pages, standardised vertical solution diagrams, etc)
- Support on select deals (e.g. strategic customers)
Drive product GtM / product launches - including but not limited to:
- Sales enablement / training - key features / limitations of new product features
- Building an internal product capability map (prevent over-selling of our products)
Drive local product strategy
- Formulate our long-term strategy across platform API product portfolio (key verticals / use cases)
- Feature & roadmap prioritisation
- Synthesise market feedback (product and non-functional requirements, trends)
Lead and manage strategic planning processes
- Annual key performance indicator (KPI) and target setting, resource planning
- Driving quarterly business reviews (QBRs) & monthly business reviews (MBRs), incl. vertical penetration %, streamline pipeline reporting, build longer-term forecasting model
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7-8 years of experience across consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, corporate development
- Ideally have background in financial technology, payments, FX or a fast growing start up environment
- Strong communicator, analytical, quick learner, meticulous, ability to work with and manage a wide range of stakeholders
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.