Associate Director, Trade Innovation, Transactional Banking
- Mar 08, 2021
A unique opportunity for a creative & progressive banker to join my client's Global Transaction Banking Team In Asia.
The successful candidate will work together with colleagues from Trade, Trade Services, Coverage, the Group's Innovation & Strategy to identify and drive forward key digitization projects. A client-facing coverage role, the person will lead conversations with fintechs and other existing/potential partners to deliver customer-centric solutions leveraging existing/new technologies.
- Trade Innovation project management. and lead delivery of several Trade innovation projects, from validation to proof of concept, pilot and expansion of priority projects.
- Market the bank's Transaction Banking and their digital capabilities and continual review of existing trade innovation portfolio.
- Develop clear innovation project strategies and plans based on client needs, client strategy and key markets and industries, risk appetite and channel development
- Provide the necessary analysis & insight, market research / competitor / external practices / regulatory changes / client feedback specific to innovation in Trade
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A comprehensive understanding of all trade products and a well developed appreciation of how their product set interrelates with different customer needs and buying criteria .
- Can demonstrate understanding of technical aspects within a Transaction Bank environment and successful engage with IT for the delivery of change initiatives
- Relevant experience in a sales, distribution, relationship management, or customer facing role in transaction banking.
- Fostering and influencing relationships with necessary departments and stakeholders responsible for delivering the product proposition (both internal and external)
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371