About the role
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Opportunities to contribute to eFX trading revenue across all electronic FX products
- Reports to Head of eFX Trading
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
As an Associate Director, eFX Trading, you are accountable for the risk management of eFX related flows, correlated risk management and e-hedging models and systems to provide cutting edge analytical solutions to ANZ Global Markets optimising flows and PNL. You expect to contribute to increasing global eFX franchise flow, and monetising the flows using eFX engines on VaR reduction basis. The role is also work closely with Systematic Quants to drive customisation and performance of pricing and distribution engines, with focus on eNDF build. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive FX background, with knowledge in eFX offering. Sound knowledge of eFX markets and products - inclusive of technologies to enhance capabilities in Spot, Forwards, with focus on NDF.
- Ability to conducting analysis on large amounts of market tick data & client flow for post trade analysis of model performance.
- Extensive knowledge of FX regulatory framework requirements and Global FX Code of Conduct, with sound technical knowledge and experience
- Experience in dealing with internal and external clients and negotiating with clients and stakeholders at all seniority levels.
- Strong customer focus and ability to drive results
- Demonstrate ANZ Values and Behaviours: Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellent
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
As a Purpose-led bank we have committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and housing affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself .
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number 14312. Job Posting End Date
18/08/2022 , 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)