Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020 Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Conduct UAT test for new & current hardware, software, maintenance release and hot fixes for Residential Gateway (RG), Wifi Mesh, test including feature test, service test, inter-op test, etc.
- Create new staging test setup to conduct consumer triple play services and SME internet service and feature test as requested by engineering.
- Enhance and develop new test plan to meet new test requirement.
- Conduct local and international throughput test, HDM test & Cust-care service and feature test for RG or any device under test that is assigned.
- Provide Tier-2/3 support and troubleshoot with Field staff to resolve field issues.
- Liaise with vendors, engineering and operation teams for lab testing requirement and problem investigation.
- Analyse test results & provide meaningful test reports within required and committed timeline.
- Continuous service performance of devices and ensure system availability and reliability in the product life cycle. Create diagrams and other documentation of network environments.
- Familiar with test tools in the Lab (e.g. Wireshark, Automation tools, test scripts, Spirent Test Centre etc.)
- Support supervisor/project manager to ensure test deliverables are met and on time with good quality.
- Diploma in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Good understanding of Network protocols and IP network.
- Certification in CCNA is preferred.
- Possess relevant soft skills and good communication skills to maintain effective working relationships within the team, keen to learn and a team player.
- Analytical mind, detail-oriented and creative thinking skills.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.