Associate, FCSS Sanctions Investigations, Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat
Business Function Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders. Responsibilities
- To support the timely review of payment and trade alerts and ensure the transactions are released in accordance with the Bank's Economic Sanctions Standards.
- To initiate trigger reviews and the necessary actions for true matches or rejected transactions.
- Support in the production/preparation of relevant payment and trade alert or other sanctions metrics.
- Conduct training for Level 1 in the review of payment and trade alert handling process.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders in improving processes relevant to screening and alert investigations.
- Participate in sanctions screening projects.
- Support in any other ad-hoc projects or tasks as and when required.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor Degree of a relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in payment and trade alerts handling at Compliance level.
- Good understanding of AML and Sanctions.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Exhibit timeliness, responsibility and is dependable in all work assigned.
- Pro-active and keen to learn. Must be analytical.
- Ability to work well in a team and with minimum supervision.