Based in Singapore , our client is an established Private Equity Fund Management company with very strong investment track record across the past decade, This role will report to the Team Head of the Fund Reporting team and work in a lean team of 5-6 members. The company allows for Hybrid working arrangement and has a collaborative company and team culture.
- Review Fund Administrator work including capital call, audit confirmation, cash flow, investment valuation, financial statement review, capital statements review, carried interest calculation, banking operations, tax advisory work
- Monitor and prepare cashflow projection
- Prepare LP fund distribution in line with cashflow and distribution tracking
- Check Fund GP financial statements, partner's capital statements and tax returns
- Ensure financial data is recorded and uploaded to system
- Monitor performance and perform analytics on underlying portfolio companies
- Assist in system implementation activities whenever required
- 3– 7 years of relevant work experience Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business or relevant disciplines
- Candidates from Fund Administration companies are also welcome to apply
- Working knowledge of investment valuation models and methodologies under US GAAP/IFR. Experience covering offshore GAAP would be good as well.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in technology tools and data extraction/modelling/visualization tools.
Interested candidates are welcome to write in with your updated resume in word format detailing current and expected salary.
Posted by: Funds Partnership Asia |Date Ad Posted:22 Aug 2023 | EA License No 15C7420 | EA Reg No: R 1212187