We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Governance & Client Relations
The Governance & Client Relations team is responsible for managing the secretariat work for Board, Board Committees and Management Committees. It supports the Company Secretary in governance and administrative matters relating to Board events, Board of Directors and external advisors. It is also the primary point of contact for GIC's clients, managing the relationships, overall communications and engagement efforts with our client stakeholders. Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to manage secretariat functions and client support.
- Manage the budgeting and processing of related fees and expenses.
- Support the team in corporate administrative matters such as drafting resolutions, lodging of notices, filing of paperwork and related documentation/correspondences, handling appointments and retirements of directors, board committee members and advisors.
- Assist with client communications, including client reporting and correspondences.
- Provide secretarial support for the team, including process management for specific focus areas, organising meetings to host dignitaries or government officials or external guests.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects or corporate initiatives.
- At least a Degree/Diploma holder, at least 3 years' of relevant work experience relevant to the job description preferred.
- Tech savvy, strong judgement and possess an innovative mindset; open to exploring and learning new skills and knowledge to improve work process and systems.
- Strong team-player who shows initiative, dependability and thoroughness in supporting the team's business outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
- You should have good analytical abilities, resourcefulness, as well as strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.