Want to push the boundaries of traditional technology, finance and operations? At nexus, courage is a defining trait for all team members. Courage to challenge the status quo, to do better, to deliver against the grain and to achieve spectacular results in massive ambiguity. We want to change how ecosystems interact and only have the blueprint for the baby steps - come join us to build out the rest of it! The idea is to do amazing things and have a lot of fun while doing it.
Standard Chartered nexus is looking for an Associate, HRBP to drive and steer people initiatives and strategy. You will work closely with the Business Partnering Team and relevant stakeholders on: What you will be doing
nexus HR people and growth plans
People, Culture and Engagement
- Support the venture's people strategy and work plans across all groups of employees - permanent, contractors
- Own and ensure headcounts are tracked and monitored on a timely basis.
- Participate in HR projects in areas of the function's process optimisation, performance, rewards, headcount forecast, talent attraction and engagement.
- Participate in the venture's operationalisation activities.
Other HR Support
- Support and coordinate nexus people culture and engagement activities, such as monthly All Hands, Quarterly Care Packs, and other nexus engagement activities.
- Support the design and roll-out of nexus onboarding and offboarding journeys for employees. Collaborate with nexus HR to ensure new hires get a best-in-class onboarding experience.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Extend HR support to nexus stakeholders - employees and Line managers, on team and people related issues.
- Champion nexus HR reporting
We are also looking for
- 5 years of HR Generalist experience, preferably from a hyper growth environment. Prior experience in a FinTech environment is a plus.
- Good knowledge and has 2 years of relevant experience with projects focussing on Culture, Performance and Engagement
- Good knowledge of the Singapore labour law and has exposure to major SEA markets labour laws.
About Standard Chartered nexus
- A highly driven and ambitious individual with a keen willingness and humility for learning.
- A highly meticulous and detailed-oriented individual.
- A team player who champions ownership and collaboration.
Standard Chartered nexus is a white label plug-and-play banking solution powered by Standard Chartered Bank. We take pride in redefining how we bank customers globally by digitally marrying ecosystems to banks. Our Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) solution is the gateway that enables convenient access to financial services. We believe in challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box to deliver innovative solutions. Let's shape the future of banking together.
The Standard Chartered nexus family is made up of a bunch of fun, hardworking and results-oriented individuals. Most importantly, nexaurs value teamwork, and we champion a respectful, open and trusting work environment. If you are interested to be part of the team in re-wiring the DNA of banking, join us today. #YesWeCanLAH
Find out more about nexus and what we do at http://sc.com/scnexus