Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. Job Description
To ensure DBS' ongoing compliance with:
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore's Financial Advisors Act and Securities & Futures Act for licensed representatives; and
- The Singapore Exchange Ltd's regulations for trading representatives.
You will report directly to Team Lead of HR Risk, Compliance & Financial Control. Engaging and filled with learning opportunities, a typical workday might look like this:
We want discreet team players like you with:
- Ensure that licensed representatives fulfill all regulated requirements prior to lodgment of licensed activities with the regulator, including the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Singapore Exchange Ltd.
- Lodge licensed representatives for the activities required for the appointed role, in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Cease or add activities of licensed representatives due to change in role or resignation.
- Submit updates from licensed representatives on changes in personal details to the Monetary Authority of Singapore in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Review processes performed by the team to ensure they are up to date with the latest regulatory requirements.
- Design and maintain the workflow representation of all Standard Operating Processes performed by the team.
- Work with the HRSS-Information Services team to ensure that processes are automated and moved to the digital platform wherever possible, which includes providing specifications and conducting User Acceptance Testing of systems prior to "live” implementation.
- Process the payment of fees due to the regulators, including the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Singapore Exchange Ltd.
- Liaise with licensed representatives and HR teams, including Business HR, HRSS-Centre of Excellence, HRSS-Records Management, HRSS-Information Services, HR-Talent Acquisition Group and HR-Learning & Development, to ensure that updates on licensed representatives to the regulators are completed on a timely basis.
- At least a bachelor's degree.
- Good understanding of and experience in risk and regulatory requirements.
- Prior experience in the Representative Notification Framework (RNF), preferably in a financial institution.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to handle confidential information sensitively and discreetly.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.