Associate, Infrastructure Ratings
Associate, Global Infrastructure Ratings The Role:
Standard & Poor's is looking for a highly skilled individual to join our Global Infrastructure Ratings group as an Associate Director based in Singapore. The Associate Director will lead a portfolio of Infrastructure credits, including corporate entities and project finance. The Impact:
You will be able to demonstrate analytical excellence, and good presentation skills in front of internal and external audiences and maintain and enhance the quality and timeliness of our analysis. Moreover, you must demonstrate an ability to represent S&P Global Ratings in a highly professional manner to global issuers and investors. You will be required to prepare meetings with senior management teams to extract and assess information relating to credit quality. Strong organizational skills are also required to support senior analysts and work on multiple assignments. The Career Opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high performing global analytical team, covering a sector undergoing important changes and with good potential for professional development. The South and Southeast Asia market is again experiencing high growth rates as local economies recover from the effect of COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns. We expect infrastructure development will surge as countries are poised to grow quickly, especially given the promise of widespread vaccination. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Skills & Qualification:
- Conduct analysis on complex infrastructure assets, make recommendations and present to rating committees.
- Be a subject-matter expert to provide analytical input to credits covered by other analysts.
- Act as a senior member of rating committees and be responsible for convening and conducting rating committee deliberations in area of expertise.
- Effectively communicate to clients Standard & Poor's methodology and procedures.
- Be a senior representative in meetings with issuers and investors on analytical matters and assist in resolving clients' analytical needs.
- Contribute to Standard & Poor's global and regional analytical forums, and publish related commentaries.
About S&P Global Ratings
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree, or CFA charter is a plus.
- Minimum five to ten years of experience in an analytical position. Working experience in the infrastructure industry is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, other regional languages a plus but not a requirement.
- A demonstrated ability to give effective presentations to senior executives.
- Strong financial statement analysis skills and accounting knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- A highly motivated team player who can work autonomously in a global, multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead rigorous analytical work and lead the publication of timely commentaries
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Associate
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RATNGS202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
261403 Posted On: