Associate, Java Developer for Blockchain Application, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibility • To design and develop large scale enterprise Blockchain based applications
• Good understanding of leading java framework and other related technologies, such as Angular, springboot, NodeJS.
• Able to perform automated Unit testing and adopt sound CI/CD release processes
• Adhere to good coding and design principles
• Assist development lead on resource planning and development effort estimates Requirements
• Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
• Experience with application security and cryptography
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Good organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
• Positive attitude, agile mindset and resilient character to adapt quickly to changes
• Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders and taking in different points-of-views in your solutioning processes.
• Customer-focused mindset and ability to work in teams.
• Detail-obsessed. Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.