- JN -092023-1947419
- Sep 19, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. Role & Responsibilities:
- AML and KYC Expertise: Maintain a strong understanding of AML and KYC based on current market practices and regulatory expectations in Singapore and the APAC region.
- Global Awareness: Stay updated on global issues, risks, and challenges that may pose a risk to the bank.
- Process Improvement: Lead the KYC department in continuous improvement efforts by collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve consistency in processes.
- Global Alignment: Collaborate closely with other APAC regions and Global counterparts to support alignment in KYC processes.
- Risk Acceptance: Act as a liaison between the KYC team and various stakeholders to define and identify risk acceptance processes when applicable.
- Regulatory Compliance: Evaluate the impact of new regulatory requirements imposed by regulators or new enhancement processes introduced internally.
- Policy Updates: Be involved in policy updates and ensure that KYC operational processes are robust and aligned with Compliance's expectations.
- Training: Guide and provide continuous training to the internal KYC department.
- Audit Support: Work closely with both internal and external Audit teams and provide support to the KYC team accordingly.
- Project Involvement: Collaborate with project teams (Global or Local) to provide relevant AML expectations/rules to ensure they are embedded in any new enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in AML and KYC in corporate and investment banking or financial services industry, with 1-2 years in QC/QA.
- Experience with Singapore MAS regulatory requirements, specifically MAS 626.
- Knowledge of other regulatory requirements will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the end-to-end KYC process.
- Familiarity with FATCA and Accredited Investors Recommendations will be advantageous.
- Experience in dealing with both Internal and External Audits.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with other functional teams.
- Strong team player with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and maintain a positive mindset.
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932