Associate, Murex Technical Application Developer
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Description • Work on Murex Infra migration projects like S3, VM to Container VM, VIC to Pacific.
• Create/modify Linux scripts for the projects.
• Work with the infrastructure and software teams to configure new servers/environments.
• Prepare RHEL UAT environment and support UAT environment and testing.
• Create/modify EOD batch schedules and jobs.
• Execute the End-Of-Day schedules either via in-house scheduler (MTEP) or Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS). Provide support and troubleshoot batch job failures.
• Execute, analyze, investigate and fix and provide report on the Load and Stress execution.
• Compare batch reports and batch performance/timings.
• Prepare and update knowledge base, procedural and system documentation.
• Work on Infrastructure as Code (IaC), docker file and entrypoint script.
• Enhancement Murex Application using latest technology VMWare, Kubernetes, Open Shift and many more. Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.