Associate, Product Management Specialist, Dividend Forecasting, Equities
- Analysis of company fundamentals to provide dividend forecasts for APAC stocks
- Provision of research on equity fundamentals, financial statements and market announcements
- Monitoring of news flow to assess the impact of market events on companies and their dividends
- Forecast dividend payment schedules
- Response to daily client demands with bespoke analysis
- Work with development teams on projects to streamline and improve business processes
- Handle ad-hoc projects on data and system improvements.
- A keen awareness of the impact dividends forecasts have on the value of equity derivatives
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a financial/ accounting/ business discipline, preferably with around 1 year of relevant work experience
- Must have strong knowledge or past experience of financial statement analyses
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Must be fluent in Mandarin OR Korean for business purposes
- Must be proficient in Excel
- SQL/VBA/MACRO skills an advantage
- Knowledge of equities derivatives an advantage
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.