As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. What is the Digital Investment Marketing Manager responsible for?
As a Digital Investment Marketing Manager, this individual will support the DBS Financial Solutions Management Group to grow the market share for investment through digital channel. This position requires a mix of project management skills, content creation experience, of digital media proficiency, and an understanding of investment products. As the industry evolves, the marketing manager will need to conduct market research, design experiments to test the hypothesis and track the various campaign effectiveness, refine and readapt again.
This role will partner with other team members and stakeholders to help create new marketing content, update existing content and assist in the approval process and distribution of completed marketing materials. Understanding the needs of both internal and external clients is key. The position will also work with other key groups within the organization including Sales, Marketing, Business Analytics, Intelligent Banking, Legal & Compliance. Responsibilities
- Oversee the scheduling and execution of updates for existing materials including editing, proofing, gaining Legal & Compliance approval.
- Help plan, develop and working with stakeholders to manage the creation on Unit Trust purchase (Cash/CPF/SRS), digiPortolio (DPS) as well as Online Foreign Exchange on iBanking and mBanking.
- To work with stakeholders (Marketing/Customer Management Team/ Franchise/Intel Banking) to roll out compelling marketing materials, including, web content, email and presentations.
- Monitor and update distribution portals (website, internet and mobile banking) for our existing library of content.
- Support key marketing campaigns initiated by the larger team.
- Build strong relationships and provide marketing support to internal business partners.
- Monitor fund, industry and market activities.
- Understanding the bank's Wealth Management Products is critical and the role allows the individual to develop the knowledge and skills for Product Development.
- Have a sense of and observation of the various marketing techniques. (eDM, Online Banners, In-App Push Notification)
- A passion for investment products and to immerse themselves from a new/existing investor perspective on what some of the digital contents will attract them
- Experience in financial services marketing. Experience marketing to financial advisors is preferred.
- Interest in financial markets, mutual funds and the investment industry.
- Ability to create, write and distribute compelling marketing content. Ability to design automated "logic" ie. target audience criteria and triggers to push digital engagement contents to clients.
- Strong project and campaign management skills, including the ability to independently manage multiple campaigns, meet deliverable dates, prioritize and organize effectively.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Strong teamwork skills, specifically when working with internal partners in other departments. Ability to navigate in a big organization, work independently or with minimal supervision.