We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Risk and Performance Management Department is responsible for the independent assessment, measurement, monitoring and reporting of GIC's market, credit and operational risk profiles.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual who is interested to join our Risk Solutions team as a Risk Systems & Analytics Associate (2 years). This team is responsible for: (i) developing and reviewing risk methodologies across a wide spectrum of asset classes and markets, and (ii) designing and managing the department's risk infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of new investment and counterparty credit risk systems
- Participate in developing business user requirements and ensuring they are delivered according to the project plan
- Perform testing of system functionalities and data mappings, and ensure they meet specifications
- Support end-users in validating the models and risk analytics from the new systems
- Work with technology team and risk vendor to test the end-to-end process on the production of risk analytics, and propose solutions to address issues encountered
- A good Degree in Banking & Finance, Engineering or related fields of study
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the finance industry
- Good understanding of financial products and market data
- Experience in working with risk or pricing related systems, either in the form of project implementation or risk analysis, will be useful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL