Associate, Service Centre (@GEC)
You will assist to resolve policyholders' and Financial Representatives' issues relating to insurance policy. The Job
- Manage walk-in policyholders' and Financial Representatives' queries / requests on policy related matters queries/requests (Life and General Insurance) within stipulated time;
- Ensure unresolved issues over the counter are promptly followed up and resolved within stipulated time;
- Assess and manage appeals, feedbacks and minor complaints from policyholders, Financial Representatives and business partners;
- Provide excellent customer service experience;
- Manage customer feedbacks/complaints with a good closure within the operational turnaround time.
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices; and
- Other incidental "ad hoc" duties to ensure smooth functioning of various touchpoints such as assisting Digital Comms and Call Centre;
- Manage ad-hoc assignments/tasks delegated by the Section Head, when required.