Associate, Specialist, Cyber Security Engineer, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Drive security projects across the region which involves vendor management, collaboration with stakeholders, business users and application teams
- Lead overall end-to-end project delivery
- Keep abreast of relevant technology to improve service delivery
- Identify areas of improvement through process improvement and/or automation.
- Manage information security management processes, standards, and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure cybersecurity risks are managed properly
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or other computer-related field of study.
- CISM, CISSP, GIAC, or relevant security certification would be an advantage.
- Prior experience in implementing security solution and information security governance
- Process strong interest in new system development/evaluation.
- Good domain knowledge of information security governance and strong risk management background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and keep pace with technical/operational innovation.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English (written/verbal)
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging risk areas, e.g. mobile, remote access, networking, wireless technologies, DLP, cloud computing, etc.