Associate, Specialist, Know Your Customer, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Review and risk rate customer in accordance to regulatory requirement as well as Group Customer Due Diligence Standards
- Provide advice to touchpoints/product managers on the onboarding requirement in accordance to Bank's AML/KYC standards and regulatory requirement
- Highlight deficiencies, suspicious AML or other non-compliance issues to relevant parties and management
- Prepare reports for management reporting to facilitate relevant reviews and strengthen the control procedures and process
- Involve in projects for new processes or industry initiatives, and internal / external audits
- Keep abreast of AML/CFT developments that impact due diligence on clients and ensure compliance with all other controls and processes
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 2-4 years of working experience in KYC/AML areas, risk or controls functions
- Familiar with regulatory requirements pertaining to KYC / AML, e.g. MAS 626
- Certifications in AML such as Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or International Association Diploma in Anti Money Laundering would be an advantage
- Ability to be client centric while balancing business needs and controls
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Great teamwork and good sense of accountability.
- Committed and Self-Driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships with stakeholders and Excel Skills