Asia & Oceania Administration Department - People Development Section
Overview of Division/Department
Human Resources (HR) is responsible for managing, implementing and executing various HR functions in the Singapore office. There are four teams in HRD- Business Partnering, Shared Services, Operations & Payroll, and Talent Management & Rewards. The Shared Services team has three sections: Talent Acquisition / Recruitment, Staffing Administration, Mobility, and Compliance & General Administration (CGA). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Work with hiring managers on recruitment of permanent, contract and temp staff to fulfill manpower needs of the organization
- Manage all aspects of recruitment activities including wage negotiations and conduct necessary checks on candidates before making offers to selected candidates, etc.
- Manage the overall recruitment function, improving sourcing channels, resourcing of suitable candidates through appropriate direct sourcing methods, agency management and efficiency of recruitment workflow.
- Drive direct recruitment and promote employer branding
- Employer branding for the organization through use of social media and industry engagements
- Effective management of recruitment budget and use it to optimize talent acquisition goals
- Provide management, SHs and relevant staff with data, information, assistance and advice relating to recruitment
- Building and maintaining the recruitment system (Brassring) database - keeping candidate record
- Contribute towards recruitment and engagement projects and implement innovative solutions with the aim of enhancing the efficiency of recruitment and employee engagement
- Any other matters incidental to the above and as assigned for Singapore and the Asia Oceania region.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- At least 2 years of relevant recruitment experience