We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Portfolio Execution Group (PEG)
The Portfolio Execution Group (PEG) comprises of teams involved in trade execution, treasury and currency hedging, asset rebalancing, passive replication and trade completion functions. Global Trading Unit (GTU)
The Global Trading Unit (GTU) sits within PEG and is responsible for the implementation of GIC's investment decisions across all public markets. GTU's two main objectives are to provide specialist trading services to all GIC investment units and to harvest and deliver differentiated market intelligence useful to the investment process.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Singapore Global Trading Unit team (GTU) as a Trader focusing on Asian markets. Responsibilities:
- Execute a wide range of instruments, including single stocks, equity program trades, equity/fixed income/commodity futures and foreign exchange trades.
- Utilize and build knowledge base of trading algorithms across equities, futures and foreign exchange. Will be responsible for optimizing algorithm and parameter selections for best execution.
- Help refine infrastructure for measuring and monitoring execution costs.
- Help achieve sustainable improvements in execution costs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least 2 years' experience in trading Asian equities markets, with strong knowledge of Asian market microstructures.
- Prior execution experience for systematic trading strategies preferred.
- Having portfolio trading experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of trading algorithms.
- Advanced user of OMS/EMS.
- Fluency in a programming language such as Python, kdb/q, Java preferred.
- Passionate about working with large datasets and has ability to visualize and gain insights from raw data.