Our client is an International bank who has a strong presence in the region, they are looking for multiple client data and documentation professionals to join their expanding team in Singapore.
Some of the Key responsibilities for this role will include: -
- Provide direct support to front office on all account opening and maintenance of client static data
- Support the business in addressing queries and issues relating to account opening and all client static data updates.
- Document risk and control processes and ensure effective control processes across CDD areas
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes in the local AML requirements and different obligations from other jurisdiction.
Ideal candidate: -
- 3-7 years of relevant professional experience account documentation, KYC and data maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Avaloq system
- Strong stakeholder management and positive working attitude
- University graduate with business or finance related field
Please contact Vanessa Leonhardt on +65 6850 7206 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000005168 to banking-SG@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence : 16S8131
Recruiter Licence : R1328559