Associate / Analyst, KYC Analyst , Corporate Banking (FIG), IBG COO
Business Function The Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- To prepare and screen New-To-Bank and Existing Customers CDD reviews on corporate customers (Banks and Non-Banks Financial Institutions)
- To work with the Relationship Managers in obtaining KYC information and document for New-To-Bank and Existing Customers
- Understand the Bank's AML policies, standards and procedures and applying the concepts
- To manage the assigned list of cases and to complete the CDD making & screening in a timely manner, giving sufficient time for the other stakeholders to review the submission
- To ensure the CDD submitted is of good quality (low rejection rate), contains accurate and complete information
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of laws applicable to money laundering in Singapore.
- Good research skills and the ability to use the various systems in the Bank and commercial databases (e.g. Dow Jones Factiva, World Check)
- Accredited member of ACAMS (will be a plus)
- Team player who is able to work under pressure of time.
- Able to manage own workload and handle working relationship with stakeholders.
- Have an acute interest in identifying ways to do things better, faster and smarter.