Job Reference #205404BR
You'll be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) in Singapore. We are an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board and the Audit Committee. As an audit manager, you'll play a key role in delivering on our promise to avoid our stakeholders being surprised by an unexpected loss or damage. Your expertise
• at least 4 years' worth of experience working on audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained in an internal audit function or at a consulting firm, and will involve a good knowledge of the investment banking industry.
• familiar with the global banking and markets audit, business or functions business area
• possess combined risk, enquiry and fact-finding skills, which you apply to problem solving
• good team player
• maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of relevant regulations, concepts and methods
• effective communicator with all levels, strong verbal and in writing skills
• a university degree or equivalent
• capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
• a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.