This professional will join a US International Firm and be responsible for leading audit engagements covering business segments across Asset Servicing, Asset Management, Operations and Corporate Services within APAC region.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Lead the Audit team and ensure work is carried out timely and accurately.
- Assess the governance framework, risk management and regulatory compliance processes and ensure timely reporting/filing of audit findings to higher management.
- Have visibility and footprint within the APAC region
- Manage audit lifecycle and ensure milestones are achieved.
- Audit or Compliance experience from the financial services industry.
- Strong leadership skills
- Candidates with professional qualifications, such as CA, CPA or CIA preferred.
- Strong working relationships with key stakeholders and Audit partners.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a Global Audit team across multiple time zones and jurisdictions.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Edmee Wrigley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 31650032
EA Registration Number R22106737. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.