- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when optimizing processes and supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
– support our technical support engineers and analysts across several technical domains
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
- Have expertise in setting Netcool Webtops, Developing IPCenter and Automation Anywhere Automation scripts in a complex environment, and ability to train users remotely to effectively use these scripts
- Have experience in managing a small team of technical support analysts
- Be familiar with the usage of servicenow modules, as well as understand integration possibilities between servicenow and other event management and escalation tools
- Ability to work remotely with personnel in different timezones
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working as part of our Singapore, US based team of support analysts and transformation/optimization engineers. You will have local and US reporting lines, with your primary work location being in our UBS Singapore offices.
Your experience and skills
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in a role like this
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– banking and custody know-how
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– fluent in [language(s)]
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.