Menrva Search are representing a rapidly expanding technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Their solutions are centred around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, they’ve grown to over 400 headcounts in APAC, both locally and internationally, with a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product. We are looking for talented site reliability automation engineers for them who have an innate drive to improve existing systems and processes, with the creativity to develop novel solutions to evolving challenges.
Main objectives of the role:
- Work closely with engineering and operations teams to strategise, optimise, debug, observe and monitor end to end automated platform;
- Investigate, gather and analyse requirements for design, development and deployment of automation and tools for large scale systems;
- Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, act as escalation and coordination point for business critical incidents and problems related to affected automation;
- Solve complex problems and work with new technologies to contribute to automate outputs that are of a production level quality;
- Build the ecosystems to improve Site Reliability Engineering of Big Data Analytics Technology.
- Hands-on technical experience and expertise in Unix/Linux systems;
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling techniques;
- Strong site reliability engineering skills with an ability to write automation in Puppet and Ansible is essential;
- Team contributor with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude to cope with high pressure work environment;
- Good written/oral communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
If you enjoy identifying and delivering risk-based patching, incident and problem remediation across a full spectrum of technologies, this could be a rewarding career move for you to join an award-winning technology business that stretches your talent. Please forward your CV and get in touch with Jon Neale (+65 9776 5552; firstname.lastname@example.org) or Simon Ranahan (+65 8318 4164; email@example.com) to discuss further.