My client is an Insurer based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a BA Manager to join their IT team, where you will be managing a team as well.
As a BA Manager, you will be responsible to lead and manage a team of Business Analysts to work collaboratively with all other IT Departments. You will support the Change Management for Applications within Life and Health insurance as well as Shared Services.
Your role will involve production support and new development applications.
You will be part of the change management team that manages change requirements from the users for all IT systems needs and work with vendors and internal teams to support the delivery of changes.
- Drive the implementation of BAU/projects / enhancements with Business stakeholders, IT department and vendors
- Involved in CAPEX and OPEX for IT department for business initiatives.
- Manage enhancements and change requests for shared services
- Responsible for Functional Testing of systems before release to UAT, support User Acceptance Test Planning & automated and manual testing
- Manage & monitor the BAU incidents/problems and ensure a closure within the IPM framework SLA
- Manage the budget & Spend Management for enhancements and initiatives
- Involved in yearly business plans with users as well as budgeting.
- Identify, assess and manage with key vendors to ensure enhancements and production support are delivered on target and according to SLAs.
- Work with users to build up business case, justify cost benefit analysis getting necessary approvals to support projects involving IT and users.
- Support the strategic enhancement implementation; provide IT Business Support Lead in the business change with users for the enhancements and projects including, planning designing and implementing of Systems and applications.
- Responsible for planning the BAU takeover for new initiatives with project team/ Competency manager before system go live to ensure a smooth transition; to set up BAU team to take over and support when system go live
- At least 12 years' experience in Business Analyst Management or Insurance domain
- Experience in AML processing or GL/financial processing experience would be a plus
- Good knowledge in Insurance and Shared Services
- Team management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Experience in CAPEX/ OPEX