Develop, publish, schedule reports and dashboards to meet business requirements; Assist business users on functional and data requirements to enhance data models;
· Provide expertise in design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics systems.
· Design and model the data warehouse systems, and develop BI reporting and analysis applications.
· Provide optimal and cost-effective solutions to business teams in achieving business objectives.
· Provide functional and technical guidance to business teams when needed.
· Conduct business meetings with customers to determine project requirements and milestones.
· Participate in the full life cycle of development, from specification and design through implementation, testing, and support.
· Develop knowledge on business intelligence skills and processes.
· Develop best practices to achieve project objectives and deliverables.
· Develop positive working relationship with customers and other department staffs.
· Stay updated with ongoing business developments and latest market trends.
· Create a repository of the BI research results and findings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- More than 5 years of progressively complex related experience in a data-related or business intelligence position.
- Solid experience in Tableau and Power BI development best practices, performance optimization, system tuning and design, and support
- Proven knowledge in Data Warehouse, Data Modelling and Data Visualization on Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
- High proficiency in SQL (ANSI) with the ability to write complex freehand SQL including sub-queries, nested queries, and other advanced SQL features.
- Proven experience with development and scripting in Java, Object-Oriented Languages, Python or any of the major languages to build robust data pipelines and dynamic systems.
- A passion for data, and an understanding of how to work with large data sets consisting of as well as willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies under minimum guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong teamwork, co-ordination, and planning, self-driven, and ability to work at pace in a dynamic organization.