Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a back-to-back bunker trader join their team in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of bunkers across the South East Asian market on a back-to-back basis
- Analysis of trends in the market including pricing for the bunker fuels sector to produce accurate forecasts in order to maximise profits
- Develop and strengthen relationships with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing of marine fuels
- Grow and maintain a portfolio of end user clients within the maritime industry (ship owners, ship management companies, etc.)
- Reports into trading manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in spot trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity
- Portfolio of transferable relationships in bunker fuels (supply and demand side)
- Must be willing to travel for conference and business development purposes
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Role to be based in Singapore