Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Established in 2018, Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivatives platform that supports both inverse and linear perpetual contracts. Our users come from all over the world, ranging from individual retail clients to professional traders. We are looking for Rockstar Backend Engineers to help build, customize, integrate, and support our systems/ applications.
What you'll do:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
What you should have:
- Bachelor degree or above, min 2-8 years of development experience, with high concurrency, transaction-related system development experience is preferred;
- Proficient in HTTP and TCP/IP protocols
- Possess a solid and comprehensive software knowledge structure (algorithm data structure, operating system, software engineering, design mode);
- Familiar with the principles of Unix/Linux operating system and proficient in using shell tools;
- Proficient in database and SQL tuning such as Mysql;
- Familiar with common NoSql, Kafka, etcd, Elasticsearch, and other open-source middleware;
- Possess good problem location analysis ability;
- Strong technical transferability, good at understanding and learning, pragmatic and self-driven, with good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
- Have a strong interest in exploring unknown areas, and be passionate about solving challenging problems