Bancassurance Advisor/Counsellor (Premier Banking Asia - Offshore)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide advisory services on High Net-Worth insurance and other suitable Premier Bancassurance products to our Premier Offshore clients
- Joint collaboration with Premier Banking RMs on client meetings, and proposals preparation
- Conduct continuing education for RMs on High Net-Worth insurance products as well as financial planning and legacy planning concepts
- An accredited degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Sound analytical mind
- The candidate must have experience in the Bancassurance space, especially in High Net-Worth products like Universal Life
- Ideally candidate should have good appreciation of the investment climate to better advice on financing as part of client's portfolio
- Strong passion in training and coaching in the areas of financial planning as well as legacy planning concepts
- Candidate should ideally be mature, confident, and able to play a meaningful role in client meetings
- Able to communicate with chinese &/or bahasa speaking clients.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively across the organization.