- Reviewing and checking for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentations for new and existing customers (periodic review) and performing risk assessments in line with AML and KYC Policies and Procedures.
- Manage KYC / CDD trigger events and reviews and ensure appropriate actions are taken in accordance with the AML and KYC Policies and Procedures.
- Perform name screening and searches on prospective customers and existing customer base (ad-hoc screening).
- Review and check for completeness of maintenance of static information for batch screening including clearing of alerts.
- Maintenance of customer lists and records.
- Analyze client profile to determine the required KYC information as per procedure.
- Analysis of existing documents, obtain the new documents if any changes are observed.
- Completion of Risk Assessments and Periodic Reviews.
- Responsible to liaise with quality controllers and compliance teams for any issues.
- To conduct/review and analyze information procured and ensure that Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence for new account opening and maintenance of existing client accounts is in compliance with local regulations as well as the Bank's global procedure.
Rena Rachel Yeo Shi Xuan (R22104385)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.