Scope of work:
- Manage invoicing/billing process - be able to assess pricing structures, contract terms and conditions, check if client bills VISA correctly
- Vendor management - vendor contracts, escalations, monthly billing processes
- Excel skills for reporting of data related to invoicing
- Any other administrative work
- Good understanding of invoicing process
- Good understanding of contract terms and conditions, making sense of the terms in relation to the numbers
- Adept in Microsoft Excel - able to use functions like pivot table etc to pool data from different sources and to use Excel as a tool to ensure that invoices have no mistakes on them. Data will be used for reporting as well.
- Worked in regional company before ideally. But flexible on financial services etc or not
- 2-3 years of experience in vendor management (ideally) and operations analysis
- Good to have project management skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Sara Vu in our Singapore office on Sara.Vu@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference Sara Vu 531259 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Sara Vu 531259
EA Registration No.: R1985504, Vu Thi Binh Minh
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544