Big Data Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You'll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity. JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
In order to be successful at this role, you must have experience in most of the following:
- 7 years of experience with 5 years of hands on predictive analytics experience using structured and unstructured data to solve business problems.
- 5 years of experience deploying large analytics initiatives/ programs across industry verticals is a must. Any prior experience with a blue chip global management consulting firm is also a plus.
- Strong experience in consultative selling and large scale analytics project delivery.
- Strong executive presence and inspirational leadership qualities.
- Good understanding and knowledge of statistical tools (SAS, R), analytical methods and big data technologies (Hadoop).
- Full life cycle Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data Visualization
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law