Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Established in 2018, Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivatives platform that supports both inverse and linear perpetual contracts. Our users come from all over the world, ranging from individual retail clients to professional traders. We are looking for Rockstar Big Data Developer to help build, customize, integrate, and support our databases.
- Responsible for the architecture design and research and development of the company's data center to ensure the progress and quality of the project
- Responsible for the verification and implementation of open-source new technologies, and promote the technological evolution of the data center
- Responsible for the reconstruction and development of the existing computing engine, storage engine, scheduling system, etc.
- Drive the rapid development of the company's digital currency business through data-driven, and continue to enhance the company's core competitiveness
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer or related majors, more than 3 years of experience in java and big data platform design and development.
- Familiar with Java development, understand the principles of jvm, familiar with common frameworks (Spring, Spring MVC, Mybatis) and master its principles and mechanisms
- Familiar with big data computing engines, including but not limited to spark, hive, flink, presto, clickhouse, tidb, etc. Familiar with its principles is preferred
- Familiar with hadoop, yarn, s3, etc., experience in using aws emr is preferred
- Familiar with scheduling system, familiar with scheduling frameworks such as airflow and dolphin scheduler
- Rich experience in offline computing or real-time computing, knowledge of sql tuning, and experience in building optimization and troubleshooting of big data platforms is preferred
- Full of enthusiasm and expectation for the blockchain and digital currency industry, committed to working hard for the development of the industry