As a Blockchain Platform Engineer, you will be supporting an enterprise-grade blockchain platform by working with blockchain developers (to ensure that the blockchain platform performs as expected) and platform provider (to troubleshoot issues, perform preventive maintenance and perform updates to the platform without downtime), and documenting the standards, guidelines, processes, insights and lessons learnt.
You will monitor (including baseline and monitor the platform’s performance and initiate pre-emptive actions to enhance the capacity) and ensure the platform’s connectivity to the other enterprise systems such as ELK, Nexus repository, LDAP, SMTP gateway and so on are available and working,
You will also work with infra, cloud, DevSecOps, infosecurity and risk teams (to ensure the blockchain platform is secure, available and accessible), DevOps team and blockchain developers to develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines required to support the developers and for platform operations and maintenance with the aim to drive & automate everything (as much as possible).
As a Blockchain Developer, you will design, implement, enhance and support smart contracts on blockchain network by developing and maintaining unit, functional and integration tests for DApps, including CI/CD pipelines for the smart contracts, and documenting the APIs, coding standards, processes, decisions, issues, insights and lessons learnt.
You will work with multiple stakeholders, namely business users, business analysts, architects, DevSecOps, infosecurity and risk teams to design and deliver DApps, and other development teams to ensure end-to-end design and delivery.
You will need to keep up with current blockchain landscape and cryptographic approaches (such as zero knowledge proofs) and ensure the DApps developed comply with best practices in secure coding and data protection.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
For Blockchain Platform Engineer
- Experience working on & supporting container platforms such as Kubernetes or Openshift, blockchain platform training will be provided.
- Experience in troubleshoot by identifying issues as being at the network, operating system, container platform/ application level
- Knowledge of Helm chart scripting and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Nexus, Bitbucket, Confluence and Jira.
Good to have:
- Experience in setting up Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other blockchains
- Jenkins pipeline DSL, Bash scripting and Terraform
For Blockchain Developer
- Experience supporting DApps in mainnet or production environment.
- Familiarity with container platforms such as Kubernetes or Openshift, Bitbucket, Confluence and Jira.
- Experience in smart contract development and an understanding of cryptography.
- Expertise translates into secure, efficient and scalable DApps.
- Advanced proficiency in Solidity and Truffle or Hardhat
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols including best practices in blockchain development and data protection.
Good to have:
- Frontend prototyping using React, Java programming, PostgreSQL and Jenkins pipeline DSL.
Please reach out to Vyon Ng at 69500385 or VyonN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1110857
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.