- In accordance with Head Office policies and guidelines, research and generate investment ideas and opportunities across investment grade bonds.
- Manage the interest rate risk of the bond portfolio and perform credit analysis on bond issuances in the primary and secondary markets via various sources e.g. rating agencies, credit research from brokers, internet sources, etc.
- To execute bond trades in the primary and secondary markets via Bloomberg, phones and/or emails.
- To initiate diverse bond position in the portfolio to maintain adequate liquidity and stable fixed income.
- To strictly adhere to the dealer authorization limits and the power of attorney.
- To fully comply with the regulatory requirements such as the MAS Notice 649 relating to minimum liquid assets (MLA) and liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) and head office policies and guidelines in the process and completion of deals
- To monitor closely of market conditions, news reports, portfolio valuations and price variance checks and highlight areas of attentions to the management as and when needed.
- To assist in the execution of clients’ orders in the primary and secondary markets.
- To prepare portfolio review reports for ALCO, RMC meetings and after investments review.
- To possess the characteristics of honesty, integrity, strong sense of responsibility and willing to learn.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- To perform relief duties for other dealers as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
- Minimum 3 years of relevant bond investment experience in a well-established Financial institution or NBFI.
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous, honest and able to act with integrity
EA License Number: 18C9289 | Registration Number: R22106136
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. Under the revised Employment Agencies License Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.