• Be responsible for the offshore bond underwriting syndicate,pricing and Bookbuilding work of Bank of China DCM Center Asia, and effectively control business risks. The Main task including: providing market update and analysis related to bond underwriting and distribution business. Cooperate with other lead underwriters' syndicate to complete the bookkeeping, pricing and distribution work. Use the Issuebook and Issuenet systems according to the Syndicate role; In response to the needs of the distribution business, provide guidance and training for the bond underwriting and distribution business of domestic and overseas branches.
• Assist Department Head and other origination colleagues in formalising client marketing pitchbook, pitching bond issuers and assisting in dealing with regulatory requirements.
• Liaise with Head Office and BOC branches sales team in various DCM projects and provide assistance in facilitating their communication with the branch.
• Handle ad-hoc work assignment upon request and deliver work of quality in an efficient manner.
• A recognized university degree with minimum of 3 years working experience in finance area.
• Sound knowledge in corporate finance, accounting, financial market products, and legal contract. Practical work experience in serving institutional clients, and familiar with DCM products, are highly valued.
• Familiarities with local laws and regulations governing banking businesses and AML.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and interpersonal skills, a good team player.
• Bilingual in English and Chinese so as to commmunicate effectively with our Head Office and Chinese-speaking customers.
• Professional certifications such as CPA, CFA are added advantages.
• Familar with Bloomberg，market analysis and bond pricing.