Boutique Corporate Bank - Head of Compliance
- up to SGD 150,000
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 18
A boutique Corporate Bank is currently looking for a Head of Compliance to grow with them. You will be responsible for general compliance matters, overseeing all Compliance-related topics. In this role, you will have a small team reporting to you. You will work closely with various stakeholders, gaining visibility with senior management. In return, you will receive generous remuneration of up to $150,000.
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory requirements, and assess the impact of changes in regulations on the business
- Be in charge of drafting, reviewing, updating and implementing Compliance policies and procedures
- Be involved in educating staff to help foster a strong Compliance culture in the bank, also answering pertinent queries from business units
- Assist to oversee the adequacy of AML/CFT measures, transaction monitoring and sanction checks
- Be the point of liaison with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and other relevant regulators
- Conduct trainings to ensure that staff are well equipped
- At least 10 years of experience in a General Compliance position
- Meticulous, hands-on, independent and motivated to accomplish tasks on time
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with and managing relevant stakeholders
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.