- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Branch Sales and Service Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Branch Sales and Service ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· To actively participate in branch sales planning to generate branch action plans for meeting/exceeding sales targets.
· To generate new business via local sales promotions, outbound/outdoor marketing calls, presentations/seminars, in-branch contacts and contacts with alliances (solicitors, real estate agents, RMs from C&I).
· To build and deepen relationship with existing customers.
· To maximize cross sell opportunities.
· To provide quality, efficient after sales services.
· To manage anti-attrition and retention of customers.
· To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
· To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.