Business Analysis Consultant
The objective of this role is to support the Portfolio Directors in digital business with the shaping and demand for IT services. They will work with the business and colleagues in IT to support the detailed understanding of business requirements and how to meet these through the innovative use of technology solutions, governance compliance, road mapping and strategic planning.
In its simplest form the role of the Business Analyst is to help the business articulate what it actually needs. We do this by getting to the core of the 'ask', understanding it in detail, enabling technical teams to build an appropriate solution, helping the business to roll it out to their people and finally enabling the business to articulate the benefits of the change.
The Business Analysts' unique selling point is that we understand (or seek to) both the Business and Technology arenas and join the two to enable the delivery of world class solutions that add value. The Position:
We are currently supporting a cutting edge organisation in their search for an BA Consultant:
- Supporting the DB Portfolio Directors and Senior Managers across all specialisms, by working as a trusted partner between IT and business leaders to understand and shape strategic roadmaps, plans and objectives and its impact on IT (including demand).
- Working alongside other BAs and Architects, understanding the relevant business capability and championing business needs, supporting better visibility and understanding of portfolio roadmaps and plans for stakeholders, ultimately helping to; shape, stimulate and build their IT strategies and roadmaps for the future.
- Providing analysis to ensure IT demands for capabilities needed to deliver these roadmaps, plans and objectives are appropriately captured, prioritised and business expectations on delivery timescales fully understood.
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
- Extensive knowledge & experience within Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- At least 7 years' experience of leading an I.T. team providing services or delivering projects to the business.
- Significant experience in IT strategy development, along with portfolio, programme and project management techniques including Agile.
- Excellent understanding and business domain knowledge in an organisation that is commercially focused and driving for rapid growth and expansion.
- Leadership in IT projects, preferably using a structured project delivery approach such as Agile.
For more information you can email Elliot Glenister
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 524363
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/DmkyTl/business-analysis-consultant-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14553315 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544