Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Pushing our BA+ initiatives to transform BA to BA+ acquiring modern engineering capabilities.
- Prepare Functional Specification Document (FSD).
- Coordinates with Developers and Business Stakeholders specifically to align the Solution with the User Requirements.
- Prepare and finalize Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to sync up with Business Requirements, Functional Specifications Document
- Handles Data Mapping, Process Mapping of AS IS and TO BE.
- Conducting Gap Analysis.
- Assist in SIT/UAT execution (if required).
- Participate in regular SIT/UAT checkpoint and quality review meetings.
- Follow up with the relevant IT teams for defect fixing and UAT deployments.
- Support the post launch activities.
- Perform other job functions and ad-hoc tasks (example: conduct training within department) assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- Bachelor's degree with more than 2 years of strong working experience in Life or Group Insurance Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and positive service mindset.
- Solid organizational skills and able to work independently.
- Agile project experience preferred.
- Experience with Confluence, Jira.
- Highly motivated individual who possess intellectual curiosity, strong problem solving and can-do attitude
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.