About the Client
Our Client is a reputable bank
- Develop a deep understanding of the current state of CCIB Client Coverage’s data, processes, and systems.
- Drive completion of key milestones for Client Coverage in accordance with the overall DPTP programme and the Risk Remediation Plan.
- Leads the Data Discovery exercise for all the Data standards and complete mandatory artefacts (Data Discovery Templates, Data Flowchart, Data Inventory etc.).
- Performs Gap Analysis of current state against the requirements in the Data Standard.
- Coordinate reviews and sign-off with GPOs (Group Process Owner Support) for all the above.
- Conduct and Lead Business Impact Assessments on the business and process from the tools/enablers that the Central DPTP team delivers.
- Design Target Operating Models to conform to Data Standards, identity business solutions to meet the requirements in a complex process and technology environments, validate impact assessment & drive implementation plan.
- Lead and drive key Change Management outcomes including Operational design, Communications, Learning, Operational Readiness & Operational Guidance to embed Data Management Standards for end user communities.
- Effectively engage senior business stakeholders across geographies
- Build strong and effective relationships with programme and business counterparts.
- Manage team of business analysts to ensure that deliverables are completed timely and to the required quality standards.
- At least 2 years of strong Business Analysis or relevant experience
- Business transformation & management skills / experience is a must
- Change management experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to tailor complex content to stakeholder audiences.
- Proven experience in co-ordination of multiple dependencies and stakeholders in complex, large scale deployment environments
Interested candidate please send your updated resume and below details to email@example.com.
FullName As per passport :
Expected Salary in Singapore Dollar:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PERSOLKELLY EA License No. 01C4394
Sean Ang Jian Jie : EA Registration No. R21100791