Business Analyst – Liquidity
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To act as a business solution owner of the projects' target state and support analysis included in relevant concept and methodology papers required for preparation of BRDs
- To be accountable for ensuring that detailed requirements are documented in BRDs, and are duly signed off by relevant stakeholders
- To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by business stakeholders, project team, and end-users.
Communication and Change Management
- To validate that the strategic system architecture proposed by Technology is fit for its business purpose and is in line with the agreed business target state
- To drive prioritization taking into consideration business benefits, delivery timelines, system performance etc.
- To centrally coordinate system interfaces/dependencies/change releases for the Treasury and Liquidity Reporting work streams and ensure alignment across all centres
User Acceptance Testing
- Communication with the policy owners and producers of regulatory and internal risk metrics to understand their processes and to push the business perspective.
- Communication with desks to understand user needs and resolve issues
Our Ideal Candidate
- To support the development of testing packs with predefined results sets
- To review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
- To monitor any gaps/bugs identified, and work with Technology counterparts to track progress and ensure resolution
- 10-15 years of functional experience in Liquidity risk, regulatory reporting change Management roles
- Preferred experience with Moody's Fermat/Risk Authority risk calculation and reporting engine
- Knowledge of Basel Liquidity regulations and good understanding of financial risk
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience with both waterfall & agile methodologies
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .