Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com Job Description Your team
As a member of the Cash Management team you will be part of a dynamic team of Software Developers and Business Analysts located in Zurich, Bioggio, Berlin, Luxembourg, Singapore and Manila.
We are the experts in Avaloq for Foreign Exchange, Money Market business and Cash Management. We take care of all aspects related to these areas in our Avaloq Core Platform and implementation baselines for our SaaS Centers including messaging interfaces. Furthermore, we are developing new products based on open API and Microservice technology. With us you can be part of many exciting and challenging projects relating to cutting-edge worldwide banking initiatives.
The team follows an agile approach and works with customers and partners to support our extensive global customer base and to provide them with innovative solutions to meet market demands. Your responsibilities
Qualifications What you need:
- Analyze business requirements and processes in the Treasury area..
- Evaluate possible scenarios and recommend best business and IT solutions.
- Support building and maintaining business software solutions in Avaloq.
- Participate in implementation workshops.
- Actively manage client relationship by communicating regularly and providing business consulting services to Avaloq customers.
- Prepare reports and project documents concerning new product functionalities, client requirements, ongoing activities and project status.
You will get extra points for the following:
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Financial Markets or similar.
- Experience with business analysis and requirements engineering in the financial industry (min. 5 years)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Excellent client-orientation and strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and structured working method with a passion for learning
- Experience with Avaloq or other Treasury IT vendor (Master Finance, Kondor +, ...)
- Good knowledge of programming languages (e.g. PL/SQL or equivalent) is considered as a plus.
- Experience with banking systems.
- Italian, German and French languages
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.
Don't be shy - apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged. Job Location